To make a firm booking to secure your date and time, you will need to pay an agreed deposit.
The celebrants fee is required 2-3 weeks prior to your marriage.
Your deposit includes
- Booking fee
- Resources for your ceremony
- Discussing the legal requirements for your marriage
- Completion of the ‘Notice of Intended Marriage’
Please note: deposits are transferable to another date and time, but are not refundable.
The celebrants fee includes
- Meetings with me to discuss your wedding ceremony
- Appropriate celebrant insurance
- Your Civil Marriage Certificate
- Preparation of all legal documentation
- Typing and printing of your ceremony wording
- A copy of your ceremony for you to keep as a memento.
- Ceremony guide with verses/poems/readings
- Introductions, declarations, vows/promises to choose from
- Use of my portable microphone (generally used for over 20 guests) Rehearsal/Run through of your ceremony
- All office typing, printing and Emails, faxes and telephone calls.
Fast on-line registration with Births, Deaths & Marriages after your marriage. Assistance with applying for a registered copy of your marriage certificate
I also require the following paperwork. You do not need to show them at your first appointment, but they must be produced before the marriage.
- If you were born in Australia, you must produce your Australian Registered Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- If you were born overseas, you must produce either your Birth Certificate or your Overseas Passport.
- If you have been married before, you must show me your divorce documents (previous spouse only) before your marriage.
- If you previous spouse is deceased, you must show me the Death Certificate prior to your marriage.